How To Use Green Screen On Capcut App? (Tutorial Guide) 
Whether you do video editing on a laptop or a smart mobile phone, you need a green screen video editing functionality. Because green screen background usage and removal is a common thing. Therefore, the capcut video editor app also gives you complete options to edit green screen videos on a mobile phone. But you should how to use green screen on capcut app.
Remember, you cannot create mind-blowing videos without using this amazing feature. In case, you don’t know how to use green screen on capcut app? We have shared a capcut green screen tutorial for you. Most Importantly, we guarantee that you will become an expert in green screen video editing after reading this short article.
Green Screen Video Editing In Capcut Mobile App – 3 Simple Steps
No doubt, this green screen feature can help you in making a lot of trending sci-fi videos with your creative skills. So without wasting any more time, let’s jump onto the steps.
(1) Import Both Simple And Green Screen Videos Into Capcut
- You need at least two videos to do green screen video editing. One simple video and one video with a green screen background. Meanwhile, you can also record a green screen video. If you want to use free stock videos, download both simple and green screen videos.
- Open the capcut mod app in your mobile and tap on the “New Project” button.
- Gallery will open. Select the simple video and add it to the editor dashboard.
- First, find the “Overlay” button from the bottom toolbar and tap on it. Then, tap on the “Add Overlay” button to select the green screen video from the gallery and add it to the video editor dashboard.
(2) Remove Green Screen Background
- The layouts of both videos will be shown in the video editor dashboard, as shown in the screenshot. First, tap on the layout of the green screen video and then tap on the “Chroma-Key” button.
- A color picker will be shown on the video screen in a circle shape. Tap on the circle and drag its center point on the green color of the video. So, the color picker selects the green color of the green screen video.
- Tap on the “Intensity” button and move the slider to adjust the green color intensity in the video. We have found that a little bit of change in intensity is enough to remove the green color from the video. As a result, the background in the second layout becomes transparent, and only the object will remain visible.
- Tap on the “Shadow” button to adjust the shadow. Usually, we don’t use that option.
(3) Adjust The Object Size And Position
- Tap on the screen to select the object of the second layout. Now, pinch it in or out to adjust its size. Moreover, you can drag it to a specific position on the video.
- In the end, you can tap the play icon to check out the final video result. If the video is according to your requirement, tap on the upward arrow to save it in the gallery.
After exporting the video in the gallery, you can share it on TikTok, WhatsApp, Facebook, or Instagram with one click. However, you can just tap on the “Done” button in the top right corner to simply end the editing process.
Our team has tried our best to explain this capcut green screen tutorial in simple words. We hope you liked this fantastic and informative article. So, share this page with every friend and family. Further, you can ask us more questions about how to use green screen on capcut app. Now, follow our steps to create awesome videos.